Apr. 1, 2020
Thank you for choosing Tokyo Monthly 21. With the impact of the spread of COVID-19 so present in the travel and events industry we are keen to inform you in a bit more detail on the preventative measures we are taking within our company. We understand and share your concern on corona, after all the well-being of our guests is out utmost importance.
- Ventilation of the room after every customer checks out
- After customers check out and before the move-in of the new customer disinfection of the door knobs, remote controls, handles, etc.
- Washing of hands, gargle, hand sanitizer and staying healthy and clean.
- Use of masks at all times with customer interactions
- Making effort to not go outside when unnecessary
- Staying home when not feeling well
- If you have a fever or not feeling well, we may have to decline inquires in some cases
- We also may decline customers if they have a history living or visiting a country that is widely infected
- During your stay if you have a fever or not feeling well then please let us know
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding on this matter.