Tokyo Monthly Mansion Akebonobashi 5mins by walk
Palace Studio Ichigaya Nakanocho
★Free Wi-Fi Access★
Palace Studio Ichigaya Nakanocho offers excellent access to any part of Tokyo and is only a 3-minute train ride from the major metropolitan terminal of Shinjuku. Nearby recreational facilities include those of the nature-abundant Jingu Gaien and Shinjuku Gyoen Parks.
The location offers quick and easy access to key stations in the metropolitan area, including Otemachi, Tokyo, Shibuya, and Ikebukuro. Akebonobashi Station, located just 5 minutes on foot from the Palace Studio Ichigaya Nakanocho, is nearby a lively shopping arcade that offers an array of convenient amenities.
Weekend getaways including shopping in Shinjuku and relaxing strolls in the Shinjuku Gyoen Park. The Palace Studio Ichigaya Nakanocho offers the perfect accommodation for both business and recreational stays.
*Please note there is no front desk at the apartment.
*Inquiry 9:30-18:30 on Weekdays, 9:30-18:00 on Sat, Sun and Holidays.
Direction from Nearby Stations
Your Nearest station is Toei Shinjuku Line's (Akebonobashi Station), and if you walk Gaien Higashi Toori ( 外苑東通り・がいえんひがしとおり）north about 5 minutes the mansion is right there, so acess is extermely good. There are also convienence stores and supermarkets in the vicinity as well.
While only being 3 km away from Shinjuku Station, (Palace Studio Ichigaya Nakanocho) is very calm in comparison to the Shinjuku Station area. You also have the Ichigaya and Ushigome Yanagicho Stations nearby so access to surrounding places is great.
Access to Major Cities
You have access to up to 5 different train lines with the nearby train stations which makes access to places such as Shinjuku, Otemachi, Ginza, Tokyo, etc.
Furthermore, you have access to Ichigaya Station as well, so you are able to get to to other parts of central Tokyo such as Idabashi and Yotsuya with ease.
Being in the center of Tokyo, the area around Palace Studio Ichigaya Nakanocho is the passing poing of many train stations which in turn makes getting around extremely simple. You have quick access to the bustling Shinjuku Station while being far out enough to be able to enjoy quiet and peacefulness.
Features / Facilities
- Close to University
- Close to Car Parking
- Close to Dry Cleaner
- Close to Hospital
- Close to Convenience Store
- Close to Supermarket
- Close to Coin Parking
- Easy Access to Haneda Airport
- Easy Access to Narita Airport
- Easy Access to Shinkansen
- For Students
- For Business Trips
- Temporary Residence for Short/Midium-Term
- Convenient Location for Sightseeing
- Outpatient Visit/Nursing Care etc.
- Free Internet
- High Security
- Fully Equipped Facilities
- Auto-Locked Entrance
- Delivery Box
- Room Cleaning Service Available at Additional Cost
- Bicycle Parking
- Motor Cycle Parking
- Urgent Move-In
- Separate Wash Stand
- Relatively New Building (5 Years Old)
- Close to Train Sta. (in 5 mins)
- With 140cm wide Double Bed
- Standard Studio (Renovated)
- From 5,000JPY/day From 150,000JPY/month
- 4-43, Ichigaya Nakanocho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Structure/Story Building
- SRC (Steel-Framed Reinforced Concrete)/15 Story
- Year Built
- December 2006
- Surrounding Facilities
- Last Update
- Next Scheduled Update
||Checkout Cleaning Fee|
Standard Studio (Renovated) 19.11〜20.86m² Semi-Double
- Administration Fee : 4,400JPY/per contract, Contract Extension Fee : 3,300JPY/per contract
- * C24 Reliable Service is included in the Property Management Fee.
- * Seasonal rates(daily maximum up to 15,000JPY per day) apply during this period; 1st.July.2021- 31st.Aug.2021
- Appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Feb. 22, 2018 30's Female Temporary Return from Abroad
Jan. 26, 2018 30's Male Business Trip
Jan. 25, 2018 40's Male Business Trip
Jan. 24, 2018 40's Male Reconstruction / Renovation
Dec. 22, 2016 40's Male Long Stay
Dec. 22, 2016 20's Female Business Trip
Dec. 22, 2016 40's Male Business Trip
Dec. 21, 2016 40's Male Business Trip
Sep. 21, 2016 20's Male Long Stay
Oct. 20, 2016 10's Male Long Stay
|Address||4-43, Ichigaya Nakanocho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo||Year Built||December 2006||Structure/Story Building||SRC (Steel-Framed Reinforced Concrete)/15 Story|
- LCD TV×1
- Washing Machine×1
- Vacuum Cleaner×1
- Rice Cooker×1
- Hair Dryer×1
- TV stand×1
- Ironing Board×1
- Dish (Large)×2
- Dish (Medium)×2
- Mug Cup×2
- Frying Pan×1
- Kettle or Electric kettle ×1
- Kitchen Knife×1
- Cuttting Board×1
- Rice Paddle×1
- Dishwashing Detergent×1
- Dishwashing Sponge×1
- Sink Strainer×1
- Sink Garbage Bag×3
- Drainer Basket×1
- Kitchen Towel×1
- Aluminum Foil Burner Bib Liner×1
- Bath Detergent×1
- Bathtub Scrub×1
- Toilet Detergent×1
- Toilet Brush×1
- Toilet Paper×2
- Tissue Paper×1
- Garbage Bag×5